Thursday, July 12, 2012

Where are you from?

I have been watching the page views on my blog increase. It's exciting to see people from all over the world viewing my blog. What I would like to know is exactly where you are from. No, not an address, but the city you live in. describe it for me. I am originally from Los Angeles, CA. The city I am from is actually called Pico Rivera - a suburb of Los Angeles. Pico Rivera borders the city of Whittier. Whittier is where President Nixon is from. Richard Nixon went to Whittier High School, my high school rival. I went to El Rancho High School, home of the Don's (a horrible mascot. It was so horrible, we didn't even have a mascot to portray it). I actually modled a high school after El Rancho in my soon to be released book, Scapemaker. The school in the book is called "Privera High" (Named for Pico Rivera, where El Rancho is located). I graduated from high school at age 17 - a VERY long time ago (I started Kindergarden at age 4). Pico Rivera is somewhere between Hunington Beach and Pasadena, CA.

Tell me about you and where you live!

No comments:

Post a Comment