Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I am also a photographer

 
 
 
 
Here are 12 images I have taken over the last few years. Interested in an image, let me know. Other than that, have fun viewing. I love photography!
 
 
In the Cottonwood Canyons in Utah
 Yellowstone National Park - Mother Grizzley watching her cubs. I will post the cub images later.
 Yellowstone National Park - Large Bison Bull
 Yellowstone National Park - Coyote scavenging for food
 Bountiful Utah
 On Antilope Island in Utah on the Great Salt Lake
 Pigeon Point Bluff on the Pacific Coast Highway in California
 Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, during Speed Week - 55 Chev
 Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, during Speed Week 
 On the cosway to Stansbury Island in Utah on the Great SaltLake
 On the Alpine Loop in Utah - Leaf placed on stone by me
  Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, during Speed Week

No comments:

Post a Comment