Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Scapemaker is on 1000+ "to-read" shelves on Goodreads!

I made it!

I've been pushing as hard as I could to reach a minimum of 1000 readers to place me on their Goodreads "to-read" shelves. It finally happened today February 26, 2013. I just looked a few minutes ago. Like any other author, I would like as many people to know about my book as possible. So, 1000 won't be enough, but it is a milestone. I'm excited since it's only been 3 months since its release on November 19, 2012 - my 40th birthday.

Scapemaker has gone through a few great changes. I changed Daedree's relationship with Matthew to reflect something a little more realistic and up my ally as a writier. I also had the book professionally proof read.

Scapemaker is a work of Young Adult Paranormal Fantasy. It's a dream-world fantasy and has a host of creatures and characters. The story is now almost 122000 words ling. At 10 point font, there are 481 pages in the paperback version, being sold on Amazon through Createspace.

This story is a rollercoaster of a ride with an ending that will silence the reader.

Give it a try. The Scapemaker ebook is for sale of $6.18 on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment