Friday, September 2, 2011

Finishing up "The Son of Nicholas Namely"

Wow! The last few pages have taken me forever! I have decided to slightly change the name of the book to "Scapemaker: The Son of Nicholas Namely" the series will, of course, be called the "Scapemaker" series. It is a YA paranormal fantacy that takes place in Utah and California - mostly. In the coming blogs I will write more about this first book. I have also outlined the second book of the series. There will be four altogether. There are changes I need to make in the meat of this first book to make sure the end of this book and the next book workout. This first novel in the series leaves the reader hanging pretty good. But there will be a lot of answers in the next book. I promise. I am on the very last paragraph right now. I just needed to take a break. Anyways, I hope you come back to read about this new series. For now - back to finishing up my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment